Triassic Black Ceramic Wedding Ring Flat Style with Red Dinosaur Bone Inlay & Polished Beveled Edges - 4mm
- This ring features a unique Polished Flat Style Black Ceramic Wedding Ring with Red Dinosaur Bone Inlay and Polished Beveled Edges.
- Our unique bonding process makes the plating more scratch-resistant than other wedding bands.
- Black Ceramic will not scratch and does not lose its color. Note that the inlay can be scratched.
- This is the perfect wedding band because it combines the best of both worlds! This exquisite ring comes in 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm widths, so it's perfect for a matching wedding band set for both Men & Women. Designed by Larson Jewelers. Elegant design with rich finish rings for an exclusive outfit. You’ll be sure to make an impression anywhere you go!
- If for whatever reason you are unhappy, receive 100% of your money back.
This wedding band is 230 million years in the making. This one-of-a-kind ring is truly out of this world and will leave your mind blown from its overall design and craftsmanship. This wedding band is made from ultra-durable black ceramic, which is one of the most scratch-resistant metals on Earth. Speaking of Earth, the earth is where the dinosaur fossil used in making this ring was painstakingly excavated. The authentic mineralized fossil is cut and polished.
Our unique ring is the perfect way to celebrate a special person in your life or celebrate yourself! The stunning ring is made from black ceramic and features a fashionable raised center. This ring is the perfect subtle piece to show someone how much you care.
The ceramic ring is beautiful and will instantly elevate his jewelry wardrobe. Our real, solid ceramic jewelry is prime quality, easy to wear, and safe for sensitive skin. Ceramic is a modern material that possesses lustrous shine and does not tarnish; this beautiful keepsake jewelry will stay shiny and polished for years to come. Excellent for use as a wedding band or everyday use. Suitable for men or women.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item model number: 3816
- Date First Available: July 20, 2017
- ASIN: B0742LNKB7
- #10280 in Men's Wedding Rings