USIX 2pc Pack-Handmade Men's Lapel Pin Artificial Pink Rose Boutonniere Pin for Suit Wedding Groom Groomsmen Brooch Rose Boutonniere (Style D)
- Hand made with fabric flowers, decorated with artificial greenery, real-looking, photo-perfect for wedding, party, prom
- Boutonniere about 5.5 inchesx2.75 inches; Wrist corsage about 5.9 inchesx3.15 inches
- Occasions: Photo-perfect wedding boutonniere/wrist corsage, match with bridesmaid bouquet, Wedding floral arrangements, centerpiece, keepsake, Church and Party
- Suitable for all seasons because artificial flowers never fade and is a keepsake after the wedding or party. Also reusable and can be handed down.
- This product is made with fabric and it might be squeezed a little during transportation. You can easily style it to make it beautiful again
Material: Pure hand made with fabric flower, satin, ribbons
Occasion: Anniversary, Cocktail party, Wedding, Prom, Formal dinner, Homecoming celebration
This wristlet corsage and boutonniere are perfect for weddings, proms, quinceaneras, mother’s day speeches and other special events. Unlike fresh flowers, this artificial flower can be kept as a keepsake after the event.
Originally named after the French word for the bodice of a dress to which it was attached, corsages were originally thought to be lucky or ward off evil spirits. It has become a customary practice and a demonstration of affection from a date. It is thought that originally the gentleman would bring a gift of flowers for the parents of his date, and would select one flower to give to his date which would then be carried or attached to her clothing. In some countries, corsages are worn by the mothers and grandmothers of the bride and groom at a wedding ceremony. The corsage is worn on a young woman's clothing or wrist for the homecoming celebration or other formal occasions such as prom in some schools around the world.
When attending a school formal or prom, providing a corsage for a prom date signifies consideration and generosity. Corsages are usually worn around a prom date's wrist; alternatively, it may be pinned on her dress, or a modified nosegay can be carried in her hand. The colors of the flowers are usually designed to complement the dress. Prom couples may wish to go together to choose the flowers for a custom-made corsage or boutonniere.