Desert Cactus Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity Bar Greek Formal Wear Blazer Jacke Pi Kapp (Crest Tie Bar)
- [ PREMIUM QUALITY ] the best quality manufacture with vibrant colors this Fraternity Crest Tie Bar is fantastic for holding your tie in place during formal and even non-formal events for your fraternity. We also have a matching lapel pin and cufflinks available.
- [ SHOW YOUR PRIDE ] a Fraternity Crest Tie Bar is the perfect way to show your pride for your Fraternity.
- [ OFFICIALLY LICENSED ] This Desert Cactus branded item is an officially licensed product, which means your group has approved this product and design.
- [ PRODUCT DETAILS ] our Fraternity Crest Tie Bar is accurately reproduced with your groups crest and in its proper colors, features a clasp to holder your tie snug to your shirt and is made of metal. Color shades may vary slightly from the photos shown
Desert Cactus was one of the first mass producers of fraternity and sorority flags over a decade ago. Our purpose in doing so was to give members the chance to show their pride for their specific fraternity or sorority in a variety of ways. Every product we produce now, we want members to show their pride for their organization with a quality product.
Every one of our tie bars are made of a high quality metal, uses any official colors from the crest and uses the official crest. As a Greek Licensed Vendor, each national organization gives us artwork to use but also approved the product before mass production.
As a Greek Licensed Vendor, Desert Cactus strives to offer members high quality, unique items. Currently Desert Cactus is licensed for over 120 different fraternities, sororities, co-ed, and honors organizations.
Being a Greek Licensed Vendor means that each group's national headquarters staff (or representatives) approve each of our designs. In addition to this we're given the official colors of each group, special fonts, logos, etc. In exchange for this, each licensed vendor pays a percentage of their sales back to each national organization or an annual fee depending on the organization.
Size, Uses, Official Crest:
Size - This tie bar measures 2.25" long. The actual crest part that is attached to the tie bar measures 0.90" wide by 1.125" tall.
Official Crest - Each of our tie bars uses the artwork for the fraternities crest. Crests maybe be not as detailed as the actual crest due to production limitations with tie bars and also with the size of the tie bar crest being so small.
What Are Tie Bars For?
Uses - Even though tie bars are small, they can have a big look overall of your appearance. The main purpose is to keep your tie in place and not flying all over the place.Read more
Other Details About The Product:
Easy To Attach - Attaching a tie bar to your tie is easy! Make sure the tie bar not only attached to the tie, but also clips to your shirt in order to stay put.
Made of Bronze Base Layer - Each of our tie bars starts with a bronze base layer and then is coated with other metal to give it a professional look.
Licensed Product - All of our products are licensed, which means a percentage of each sale goes back to the national organization (unless an annual licensing fee is paid). In addition, all of our designs are approved.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.45 x 0.65 inches
- Date First Available: March 26, 2018
- ASIN: B07BQGX1PC
- #1038 in Tie Clips