American Coin Treasures Gold-Layered Buffalo Nickel Silvertone Coin Tie Clip
- High Polished, Silver Tone Finish
- Buffalo Nickel minted 1913-1938
- Genuine US Coin, Layered in pure 24k Gold!
- Comes in white jewelry box
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity, 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Always in fashion since the 1920s, tie clips are used to secure the tie to the dress shirt. Rest assured your tie will not be blowing in the wind our a coin tie clip. The Buffalo Nickel was minted from 1913 to 1938 and even today remains a nostalgic favorite. Artist James Earle Fraser used a composite American Indian profile to create the noble obverse, and depicted docile bison Black Diamond, famous denizen of the Central Park Zoo, on the reverse. This nickel is lavishly layered in pure 24k Gold. The silver tone 2 1/8 inch long tie clip featuring a genuine United States coin maintains a sleek yet elegant focus to any attire. The coin silver tone clip has a high polished finish. A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- Product Dimensions: 2.13 x 0.88 x 0.13 inches
- Item model number: 13094
- Date First Available: September 29, 2014
- ASIN: B00O13NCRA
- #2242 in Tie Clips
- #31544 in Boys' Jewelry