AeraVida Enchanting Elephant Parade .925 Sterling Silver Band Ring
- Material: Sterling Silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Finish: Shiny, Oxidized | Style: Daily, Elephant, Animal, Fashion
- Band Measurements: 5 mm
- Weight: 3.19 grams (weighted average for rings sizes 6 through 9)
- Item comes with original AERAVIDA jewelry packaging card. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
A gleaming herd of elephants march in eternal circular succession across the silver band of this hand crafted sterling silver ring. Thai Artisan Katsaya captures Thailand's most signature creature through her use of meticulous engraving and oxidized contrasting techniques. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Katsaya has been in the jewelry design business for a long time but she has never considered it work, more of a passion. Katsaya first started designing jewelry in Chang Mai, the handicraft epicenter of Thailand. She learned her trade from her father and uncle who were silversmiths. She helped design all the jewelry for her father and uncle. She loves what she does and feels proud that she is able to pass down her skills and talents to the younger generation of her family.
- Package Dimensions: 3.05 x 2.3 x 0.25 inches
- Item model number: PR-0254-6
- Date First Available: June 17, 2016
- ASIN: B01H4ZGYZ8
- #3961 in Men's Rings
- #1476 in Women's Band Rings