SHARDON Men's 8mm Polished Tungsten Ring with Engraved Bear and Tracks
- Made by tungsten carbide, very tough and weighty
- Polished finish and anti-scratch, with engraved a bear and bear tracks
- Half size available
- Comfort fit finish on the inside of the ring for more comfortable wear
- Come with a fine ring box, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Why makes rings using tungsten carbide?
Tungsten carbide is the only rare and exotic metal that can be permanently polished. The polish and finish will last as long as your commitment to each other. With gold, platinum and even titanium rings, you will notice varying degrees of scratching, denting and surface marks. However, with our tungsten jewelry, the surface will maintain its beautiful, original finish, forever. Many people also enjoy the heavy weight of a tungsten ring. The enduring polish of a tungsten ring together with the solid weight, speak of commitment, security and an everlasting bond.
What are the hard specs of tungsten carbide?
Tungsten rings are the most wear-resistant rings available on the planet. Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18K gold , 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium. Tungsten rings will hold their shape and shine longer than any ring on the market.
Tungsten tings have been referred to as "permanently Polished Rings". Our Tungsten rings are cobalt-free and hypoallergenic.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 2.05 x 2.05 x 1.65 inches
- Item model number: TU8_SF_BT
- Date First Available: July 27, 2017
- ASIN: B0749NK8LT
- #1763 in Men's Rings