AeraVida Egyptian Eye of Horus Ankh Cross .925 Sterling Silver Ring
- Material: Sterling Silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Finish: Shiny, oxidized Style: Symbol, Egyptian, Ankh, Cross
- Design Measurement: 13 mm (0.51 in) wide
- Band Measurement: 7 mm | Weight: 6.44 grams (weighted average for rings sizes 6 through 13)
- Item comes with original AERAVIDA jewelry packaging card. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
The 'Eye of Horus' adorns this ancient Egyptian themed ring which features a wealth of symbolism embellished into sterling silver. Crafted in the Thailand workshop of Khun O, she showcases her silversmith talents by combining polished silver accents with oxidized contrasts. Great for outfits and styles seeking a cultural and spiritual flair of one of the world's most captivating civilizations. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Khun O’ has a passion for jewelry and has devoted her life to her craft. She owns a silver shop along bustling Khao San Road. Khun O’s family also owns a small silver factory in the country side, which is operated by her husband and family. Khun O' has recruited and trained locals from the surrounding province to work in the factory. Khun O’ is truly appreciative of her family and community. Her kindness and warm personality motivates her team and provides many job opportunities for people from the province. When you walk into her shop, you can immediately feel the hospitality and warmth which comes from the culture that Khun O' and her husband have created.
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer: AeraVida
- Package Dimensions: 3 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches
- ASIN: B01N0J02NB
- Item model number: PR-0283-10
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: November 25, 2016
- #859 in Men's Rings