WESTMIAJW Mens 18K Yellow Gold Cross Pendant Necklace Black Stainless Steel Byzantine Chain Jewelry 45/50/55/60/65/70/75cm
- 18K Yellow Gold & Black Gun Plated over 316L Stainless Steel;Nickel and Lead free,Hypoallergenic,Non-irritating to skins, Comfortable, Endurable and Affordable. The necklace can also be worn alone!
- More details:chains size:60cm/24"x5mm(LxW), thickness:5mm, weight:63g ; Pendant size:6.6x3.5cm(2.59x1.38"), weight:15g.
- Stylish Holy Crucifixes Pendant, Nice Show of Your Belief in Christianity, Perfect for Christian men wear. Fasten with a sturdy lobster clasp,durable and trendy. Includes a complimentary black jewelry box with Logo"WESTMIAJW "to protect your necklace.
- This unique jesus cross pendant necklace is an ideal gift for your loved ones, e.g. boyfriend, dad, family members, lover, valentine, classmates, colleague, etc. It expresses your love to them. It is also a good choice for birthday, anniversary, graduation, holiday, party, prom and any other occasions, which is endowed with special significance.
- WESTMIAJW adopts the latest craftsmanship and the highest standards. We have strict QC process to make sure that all products are in good conditions. The defect rate is less than 0.1%. At the same time, WESTMIAJW has a perfect after-sales service system. If the item has quality issue within 180 days of purchase, you can return it and have a replacement.
Standard lengths for men’s necklaces are:
1.Men with smaller neck sizes may choose an 18-inch (45 cm) chain. This length should come down to the base of the neck.
2.The most common length for the average man is 20 inches (50 cm), which comes down to the collarbone.
3.Choose a 22-inch (55-cm) chain if you want something that lands just below the collarbone.
4.For a necklace that comes down to a point just above the sternum, go with a 24-inch (60 cm) chain.
5.A necklace measuring 28 to 34 inches (71 to 86 cm) hang at or below the bust.
6.Take into account that pendants add length to necklaces. Pendants can affect both the overall length and weight of a necklace. When the pendant is placed on a chain of known length, the bottom of the pendant—and the necklace overall—will extend down your front by the length of the pendant. In other words, if you have a 2 inch (5 cm) pendant placed on an 18 inch (45 cm) chain, the necklace will land 2 inches (5 cm) below the collarbone.
- Date First Available: May 6, 2019
- ASIN: B07RJVL2DP
- #1923 in Men's Necklaces
- #13975 in Boys' Fashion