Biddy Murphy Celtic Cross Sterling Silver 18" 20" 24" Chains Available Made in Ireland
- Celtic Cross necklace measures approximately 7/8" tall x 5/8" wide.
- Crafted from sterling silver for a nickel and allergy free necklace.
- Available on a custom 20” sterling silver belcher chain. Stronger and thicker than average chain to avoid breaks.
- Features a lobster claw clasp that will lay flat on your neck and allow for easy opening.
Carry two strong Irish symbols in one with this Celtic Cross. This cross features traditional Trinity Knots at each end representing the Father, Son and Holy Spirt. The Celtic Cross was used to teach Christianity, with Christ as the center. This small trinket holds a great deal of meaning! This Celtic Cross measures approximately 1 1/8” tall by 5/8 wide and is crafted from sterling silver. It is offered on a sterling silver belcher chain on a variety of lengths 18”, 20”, or 24”. These exclusive quality chains are stronger as they have wider and thicker links. The chains fasten with a lobster claw clasp that will lay flat on your neck and is easy to open! The flawless sterling silver cross pendant is authentically made in Ireland and stamped at Dublin Castle. Crafted by Solvar, a family owned company that has been making high quality Celtic jewelry for over seven decades. Get this beautiful Irish keepsake as a gift for a loved one!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: May 16, 2016
- ASIN: B01FX12TAO
- #11948 in Men's Necklaces