Home > Necklaces
$200Tag Silver Certified Navajo Native Natural Turquoise Coral Necklace 15975-250 Made by Loma Siiva
- Metal: Silver Alloy Clasp Tribal Affiliation: Navajo Chain's Stamp: on the Clasp Stone(s) Used on the Chain: Coral Stone(s) Used on the Chain: Natural Turquoise Strands: 1 Length: 19 inch Category: Chains Category: Necklaces Actual Item in Photo?: No, Stock photo. Artist will make the item as close as possible Handcrafted?: Yes Authenticity: Verified Authentic Chains and Necklaces Resizing Fee: Can be Resized for an additional $27 Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty Authenticatio
- Please refer to the description for more information including sizes, artists name and stone information. THANK YOU for helping us Support our local Native American artists.
- As the #1 wholesaler of Authentic ONLY Native American jewelry in the U.S., we are honored to represent the art-crafts created by more than 50 Native American artists
- All items come with Original Certificate of Authenticity. Do not forget to register your product for Limited Lifetime Warranty. All stones used are Natural and hand-picked by the Native American artist. NEW condition with retail tag still attached.
- If the item is a pendant and it is photographed with a chain attached, you will receive the chain as well. Rings can be resized to any desired size for an additional $27. Please contact us for resizing.
Metal: Silver Alloy Clasp
- Item model number: NB160210045420
- Date First Available: February 11, 2016
- ASIN: B01BO2B8M6
- #25357 in Men's Necklaces
- #66369 in Women's Necklaces