AeraVida Interwoven Snakes Triquetra or Trinity Knot .925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace
- Material: Sterling Silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Overall Measurements: 26 mm (1.02 in) wide x 35 mm (1.38 in) long (including bail) | Necklace Length: 18 in long x 0.75 mm thick
- Bail Opening Measurement: 5 mm | Weight: 5.7 grams | Chain Type: Cable
- Clasp Type: Round Spring Ring | Finish: Shiny, Oxidized | Style: Trendy, Symbol, Animal, Snake, Trinity Knot
- Item comes with original AERAVIDA jewelry packaging card. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
This mystical and very stylish necklace from Thai designer Khun O’ features a unique twist on the triquetra symbol. Also known as the Trinity Knot, this particular design features a pair of entwined snakes which form the triquetra. A Trinity Knot interwoven with a circle symbolizes a bond between the three sides which allows them to unite. Handcrafted from the finest .925 sterling silver, the detail on this piece is amazing. This pendant sits on a cable chain measuring 18 inches and is finished off with a round spring ring clasp. A truly unique fashion accessory, this exotic necklace is sure to look great with whatever you are wearing. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Artisan Khun O’s family owns a small silver trading company in the country-side, which is located outside the major city of Chiang Mai. This is where she was first introduced to the art of jewelry making, as many talented artisans would buy the raw silver they needed from her family. This is also where she met her future husband Nugoon, who was a young silversmithing apprentice at the time. After they were married, the two of them relocated to Bangkok to start their own business. They currently own a store on the very busy Khao San Road, which is visited by many backpackers and tourists, who often shop in the area. We are excited about our partnership with Khun O because her designs are unique, modern, and trendy. She loves her work and takes pride in it, which always make for beautiful handcrafted jewelry.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches
- Item model number: PN-0440-18
- Date First Available: April 19, 2017
- ASIN: B0773JLZ22
- #12414 in Women's Pendants
- #8172 in Men's Necklaces