U7 Ward Off Evil Exorcism Jewelry Stainless Steel/Black / 18K Gold Plated Saint Benedict Medal Design Key Pendant Necklace
- 【Perfect Details and design meaning 】Christian sacramental medal (St Benedict Medal) with power against evil, the infinity design below means unlimited possibilities in life, and general Key shaped pendant, which is the guide to life.
- Metal type: Gun black metal. a method of depositing a thin layer of gun black metal onto surface of item.
- 【Dimension】Pendant Size: 2.3" x 0.5" (H*W). Chain: Length 22 inches/adjustable. 3MM Wide Rope Chain. Net weight:24 grams. the Charm can match chain 1mm-9mm wide.
- ♥About Packaging and Quality Warranty♥ You will receive this necklace packed in a black gift box with a black velvet pouch in it, Already gift wrapped, no need to pay extra fee. 90-Day MONEY BACK or EXCHANGE GUARANTEE. If you have any question, please contact us.
- Men Women Fashion Jewelry. for more choice, please search U7 Jewelry.
Christmas Gift: honored medal key charm pendant with 22 inch twisted rope chain.
Design element: Saint Benedict Medal, Infinity, Key.
The power against evil, the "devil-chasing medal"Read more
Base metal: 316L Stainless Steel.
3 Color options
The two sides of a Saint Benedict Medal
Front side is Saint Benedict of Nursia
The reverse side of the medal carries the Vade retro satana （Exorcism)Read more
Solid Stainless Steel
stainless steel is a very good choice for jewelry making, customers do not need to worry about the cost and it is good to health.
Pendant size: 2.3 inch x 0.5 inch.
Black Gun Plated
plated with black metal on stainless steel
3mm wide twisted spiga rope chain.
lobster claw clasp with stamp
18KGP stamp on gold color.
316L Stamp on black and steel color.
Happiness and Lucky Charm
On the front of the medal is Saint Benedict holding a cross in his right hand, the object of his devotion, and in the left his rule for monasteries.In the back is a poisoned cup, in reference to the legend of Benedict, which explains that hostile monks attempted to poison him: the cup containing poisoned wine shattered when the saint made the sign of the cross over it (and a raven carried away a poisoned loaf of bread). Above the cup are the words Crux sancti patris Benedicti ("The Cross of [our] Holy Father Benedict"). Surrounding the figure of Saint Benedict are the words Eius in obitu nostro praesentia muniamur! ("May we be strengthened by his presence in the hour of our death"), since he was always regarded by the Benedictines as the patron of a happy death.
On the back is a cross, containing the letters C S S M L - N D S M D, initials of the words Crux sacra sit mihi lux! Non [Nunquam?] draco sit mihi dux! ("May the holy cross be my light! May the dragon never be my overlord!").
The large C S P B stand for Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti ("The Cross of [our] Holy Father Benedict"). Surrounding the back of the medal are the letters V R S N S M V - S M Q L I V B, in reference to Vade retro satana: Vade retro Satana! Nunquam suade mihi vana! Sunt mala quae libas. Ipse venena bibas! ("Begone Satan! Never tempt me with your vanities! What you offer me is evil. Drink the poison yourself!") and finally, located at the top is the word PAX which means "peace".
and the infinity below the medal means the Unlimited possibilities in life. Embracing the bright future. This is a key to life, give you the courage to face all difficulties, makes you a more confident man.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 0.5 x 2.3 inches
- Item model number: U7 GP2396H
- Date First Available: December 14, 2016
- ASIN: B01N9H5GO9
- #9352 in Men's Necklaces
- #64998 in Boys' Fashion
- #85334 in Girls' Fashion