Home > Necklaces
$800Tag Certified Silver Navajo White Buffalo Turquoise Native Necklace 12870-16075-1 Made by Loma Siiva
- Chain's Length (Excluding the pendant): 20 inch Pendant's Size Including Bail: 2 1/8 inch x 1 3/8 inch Metal: Silver Alloy Tribal Affiliation: Navajo Chain's Stamp: Stone(s) Used on the Pendant: White Buffalo Turquoise Stone(s) Used on the Chain: Natural Turquoise inch, Hematite Category: Necklaces Signed?: Yes Actual Item in Photo?: No, Stock photo. Artist will make the item as close as possible Handcrafted?: Yes Authenticity: Verified Authentic Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warrant
- Please refer to the description for more information including sizes, artists name and stone information. THANK YOU for helping us Support our local Native American artists.
- As the #1 wholesaler of Authentic ONLY Native American jewelry in the U.S., we are honored to represent the art-crafts created by more than 50 Native American artists
- All items come with Original Certificate of Authenticity. Do not forget to register your product for Limited Lifetime Warranty. All stones used are Natural and hand-picked by the Native American artist. NEW condition with retail tag still attached.
- If the item is a pendant and it is photographed with a chain attached, you will receive the chain as well. Rings can be resized to any desired size for an additional $27. Please contact us for resizing.
Chain's Length (Excluding the pendant): 20 inch
- Department: Womens
- Manufacturer: Native-Bay
- ASIN: B017V7BYFY
- Item model number: NB151101002241
- Date First Available: November 11, 2015
- #166701 in Men's Necklaces
- #622412 in Women's Necklaces