Covink® Star of David Pair Cufflinks Religous Symbol of Modern Jewish Ornament Kabbalistic Holocaust Use
- Its shape is that of a hexagram, the compound of two equilateral triangles.
- The world's largest Star of David (2,400 metres (7,900 ft) diameter) is at Harold Holt Naval Communications Station, Exmouth, Australia at 21.815927°S 114.165888°E
- Pair with any classic shirt and pull out similar or complementary hues in a shirt or tie.
- Great cufflinks for wedding, business, party, meeting and other formal occassions
- Perfect gift for the Jewish friend, husband, father, groomsmen, boss, astrophile, astrophil etc..
At London Heathrow Airport in the early 1950s were built six runways in ✡︎ layout, each a bit over a mile long.
The insignia of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service has included a hexagram since the end of the 19th century
The Star of David known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David Biblical Hebrew Māḡēn Dāwīḏ , Tiberian, Modern Hebrew , Ashkenazi Hebrew and Yiddish Mogein Dovid or Mogen Dovid, is a generally recognized symbol of modern Jewish identity and Judaism.
Its shape is that of a hexagram, the compound of two equilateral triangles.
In Unicode, the "Star of David" symbol is U+2721.
Find a special gift for the loved or a beautiful piece that complements your personal identity.
weight: about 20 g
Material: Brass, high-grade stainless steel plating
Perfect for any occasions: Office, Dating, Meetings, Events, Anniversaries etc,
elevating fashionable image to your personal appearance.
Fine polished, with highest quality made of solid, surgical metal setting for the everlasting shine.
- Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 2 x 0.8 inches
- Item model number: CovinkSODJ
- Date First Available: March 10, 2015
- ASIN: B06X9G4MGQ
- #1784 in Men's Cuff Links