Copper Bracelet for Men Elegant Copper Magnetic Bracelet For Arthritis with Magnets. Antique Hammered Bangle Unisex
- PURE COPPER: 99.9% pure copper Origin bracelet with 2 high strength magnets, Antique Hammered Design Pattern
- GIFT BOX: Stylish design copper bangle supplied with an Origin branded jewellery box
- STRONG: Strong but flexible, our bracelets can be bent to suit the shape of your wrist
- PAIN RELIEF: Many people report copper bracelets and magnets ease joint pain
- GUARANTEE: We offer a no quibbles money-back guarantee if you are not completely happy
Magnetic bracelets are commonly used to treat the symptoms of arthritic conditions. Copper is considered to have anti-inflammatory effects in the body, and may therefore have painkilling properties. One study showed that copper from a bracelet can be absorbed into the body, and it does seem that this can offer some relief from arthritic pain.
There are countless reports of people who have found magnetic therapy has relieved a variety of conditions including arthritis, menstrual cramps, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome. It is not known for sure how magnets work. What is known, however, is that magnetic fields exist in all living things, including our own bodies, and some scientists believe that an imbalance in the body's field can lead to pain and disease. It is thought that magnets may rebalance the body's energy, thereby restoring health and relieving pain. There is also some evidence that magnets may improve blood flow, helping with the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body's tissues.
This bracelet is a genuine Origin product. We will supply your bracelet in a complimentary Origin branded jewellery box so you can keep it safe when you aren't wearing it (box style may vary). Please do not wear magnetic jewellery if you have a pacemaker or other electrical medical device unless you have spoken to a health professional.
If you have experienced any issues from wearing jewellery items containing plastics, leather, precious and other metals we advise you to only wear products manufactured from surgical grade stainless steel. The bracelet is medium sized at 10 mm wide and 19 cm round (this includes a gap to allow you to take it on and off). The bracelet is flexible enough to bend to suit your wrist shape. Most people find they can comfortably wear this bracelet, but if you want to be sure, it's straightforward to measure your wrist size using string and a ruler.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.3 x 0.1 inches
- Date First Available: October 7, 2017
- ASIN: B07XP5W8NB
- #557266 in Women's Fashion
- #6673 in Men's Bracelets