M'VIR Sikh/Punjabi Kada Stainless Steel Bracelet for Men, 1 cm Thickness Free Velvet Case.
- This Stainless Steel Kada/Kara will give him a bold and masculine look, perfect for any occasion. This brightly polished bracelet is fashioned in Stainless Steel and features a simple, stylish look he will turn to day after day. Get this famous Punjabi Kada made of Stainless Steel, which is traditionally a symbol of strength also a fashion accessory which can be worn by everybody.
- Historical Significance: In the past, a big Kada/Kara helped to protect the wrist of a Sikh soldier from being cut by a sword. A big Kada/Kara could also be used as a defensive instrument.
- 'Kara' also means strict and the associated word 'Kari' also means handcuff (Hath Kari).
- The bracelet reminds a Sikh that 'struggle' is the meaning of Life victory or defeat is in the hands of God.' It reminds a Sikh of whit Guru Nanak said, `He is the doer of everything, man is powerless (KARE KARAI APE AP, MANAS KE KICHH NAHI HATH.)
- We are using SS Material as per ASME, Perfect Fashion Accessory for Men. A Pure 100% anti-allergy, skin safe, Comes with Secure Soft Case Free.
Product Name:M'VIR Sikh/Punjabi Kada Stainless Steel Bracelet for Men 1 CM Thickness.
Description:Kada is a part of Sikhism, In Sikhism, the Five Ks are five items that Guru Gobind Singh commanded Khalsa Sikhs to wear at all times. They are Kesh (uncut hair), Kangha (a wooden comb for the hair), Kara (an iron bracelet), Kachera (100% cotton undergarment, not an elastic one) and Kirpan (an iron dagger large enough to defend yourself.The Five K are not just symbols, but articles of faith that collectively form the external identity and the Khalsa devotee's commitment to Sikh way of life.The Kara is a symbol of Unbreakable Attachment and Commitment to God. It is in the shape of a circle which has No Beginning and No End, like the Eternal Nature of God. It is also a symbol of the Sikh brotherhood. The kara is also worn by many ethnic Punjabis who may be Hindu, Muslim, or Christian moreover, the use of the kara by non-Sikhs is encouraged as it represents the "Totality of God."The basic kara is a simple unadorned iron bracelet, but other variations exist. kada represents a sense of Strength and Belief that i have in myself. Kadas are worn as an Amulet of Protection.Kada is similar to the the evil eye bracelets worn in the Mediterranean. It is worn by Sikhs and Kundalini Yogis for protection. Kadas guards you from the outside and inside. It protects you from Bad karma by reminding you not to do Evil with your hands. It is also like wearing an Energetic Soldier on your wrist, Deflecting Negative energy away from the Aura around you..Disclaimmer: all M'VIR products are copyrighted. any copy may lead to violation..
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item model number: SS185
- Date First Available: July 14, 2017
- ASIN: B07BFRF3HV
- #1735 in Men's Link Bracelets
- #641204 in Women's Fashion