PJ Jewelry Free Engraving Unisex Silicone and Stainless Steel Medical Alert ID Bracelets, Adjustable
- Material: Stainless Steel & Silicone,Metal/Latex allergy friendly, Very comfortable to wear, waterproof and Low-allergy. Perfect medical alert bracelets for outdoor sport for girl,kid,women,boy etc.
- MEASUREMENT: 12mm width, Length is adjustable(6.29"~8.26"), Comfort fit,Color for option: Yellow/White/Red/Orange/Blue/Black....FREE MEDICAL ALERT IDENTIFICATION WALLET CARD.
- IMPORTANT:We offer free engraving for this product. Please click" customize now" fill in your engrave information then "add to cart". We will get your engrave information from your order. If you don't need any engraving please type" NONE". Any questions please contact us.
- PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHOULD WEAR A MEDICAL ID JEWELRY:Diabetes,epilepsy,autism,allergies,coumadin,waffarin,heart diease,pacemaker,asthma,COPD,stroke,cancer,multiple sclerosis,dialysis lung disease,ADD/ADHD,Alzheimer's,high blood pressure, children with special needs etc.
- PACKING&AFTER SALES: Comes with grey Velvet bag,Great for Gift giving.30-Days Money back guarantee,100% Secure shopping.
PJ Jewelry Free Engraving Unisex Silicone Stainless Steel Medical Alert ID Bracelets, Adjustable
Common reasons for wearing a Medical Identification Bracelets :
(1) Physical Allergies including Insect Bites, Pollens, Food Types
(2) Physical Conditions including Heart Conditions, Seizures,RNY Gastric Bypass, Asthma
(3) Medical Allergies including Medicines, Latex, Chemical
(4) Medical Conditions including Diabetes, ITP, Autism, Alzheimers.
Why wear a Medical ID
Imagine this scenario:You are out on your own, maybe in a remote place, away from friends and family, travelling perhaps, and you suffer an accident that renders you unable to communicate. What do you do? In a situation like this, your life really is in the hands of the medical professionals attending to you. They will need as much information about you as possible to administer the most effective treatment. The ICE Medical ID bracelet can provide any attending paramedics or doctors with critical information, such as allergies to drugs, or whether you have a specific medical condition such as asthma or diabetes.
Furthermore, the ICE Medical ID will allow those who are treating you to contact your relatives and loved ones, informing them of the current situation.
Recommendations for Medical ID include:
Two emergency numbers
Medical insurance number
Any known allergies or conditions (e.g. having diabetes, autism or an allergy to certain antibiotics)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item model number: PJ-BS-049B-Med
- Date First Available: August 13, 2018
- ASIN: B07GF5QJFW